Call 704.905.2669 | Email JACAviation@cs.com
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates?
A:Designated Naval Aviator, United States Marine Corps Colonel, Airline Pilot, M.S. Public Administration-Troy State University, B.S. Aeronautical Studies-Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Designated Naval Aviation Safety Officer-United States Naval Post-Graduate School, Airline Transport Pilot (Airbus-319/320/321, Fokker F-100, Lockheed L-382), Certified Flight Instuctor/Multi-Engine Land.
2. What are your affiliations or memberships in the field of Aviation?
A:Airline Pilots Association, (ALPA), USAirways Pilots Association, (USAPA), International Society of Air Safety Investigators, (ISASI), Marine Corps Reserve Officers Association, (MCROA), Blue Angels Alumni Association, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, (AOPA), United States Naval Academy Liaison Officer, Blue and Gold Association, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Alumni Association, National Business Aircraft Association, (NBAA), Member of the Board of Advisors, Texas State University-Aviation Programs, International Business Aircraft Operations, (IS-BAO), International Business Aviation Council, (IBAC), Partnership for Corporate Aviation Training, (PCAT).
3. What teaching experience have you had in the field?
A:Instuctor Pilot, USAirways Airbus 319/320/321, Senior Instructor/Evaluator KC-130 Pilot 4th Marine Aircraft Wing, Senior KC-130 Weapons and Tactics Instructor USMC, Flight Instructor-Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
4. On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
A: Over 100.
5. In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
A: Approximately 50%.
6. In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
A: Approximately 50%.
7. On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
A: Approximately 40 Times.
8. For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
A: Approximately 25 years.
9. What services do you offer?
A: Expert witness testimony, consultation, aircraft accident analysis, pilot/crew performance, pilot employment, aviation/fixed based operator operations, civil and military flight operations.
CONTACT US | CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
I am interested in receiving additional information.
* We will never share or sell your email address or phone number.
© 2017 Joseph Aviation Consulting. All Rights Reserved.